Main Menu

Ho sw10

Started by Kentucky & Indiana Terminal RR, May 30, 2015, 05:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kentucky & Indiana Terminal RR

Just got my kit bashed sw10 today, I've been dying to get one forever but too cheap to get brass. Gotta seam or two to fix then it's off to the paint booth. May go tux, sublettered CTC or lop&g, may go horse head, toyed with the mighty K&IT even, still unsure, gonna have some gm&o and IC power for interchange but doubt I'll paint it for them. It's a good day at the Wells roundhouse.
"The engineer in the old high cab his gold watch in his hand, looking at the waterglass and letting down the sand, rolling out on the old main line taking up the slack, gone today so they say but tomorrow he'll be back...."

E.M. Bell

Hmmmm... a butthead with Dynamic brakes??
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

Kentucky & Indiana Terminal RR

I wanna say it was a cooling thing due to the troublesome old belt driven fans, I know they were upgraded to 645's, but maybe dynamic was involved too, I never really saw any specs on the hammerheads.
"The engineer in the old high cab his gold watch in his hand, looking at the waterglass and letting down the sand, rolling out on the old main line taking up the slack, gone today so they say but tomorrow he'll be back...."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk