Modern GE Coupler Cut Bars.....

Started by NSTopHat, September 09, 2014, 12:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NSTopHat

A couple of weeks ago there was a thread on TO (http://www.trainorders.com/discussion/read.php?3,3504607) inquiring about modern GE Coupler Cut bars. I noted that Layout-IOE, formerly RailFlyer Models has wire formed coupler cut bars that would fit the bill. As most if not all are aware, RFM / Christopher Howard had issues with the business originally and has reformed his business. If you want to know more, you can search through TO and the defunct Atlas RR forum, and its replacement and you will come up with a bunch of bad stuff.

After the thread was originally posted the other week, I placed an order with Layout-IOE for four packages of cut bars and two bottles of paint, one EMD Primer Grey and the other Interior Green/Grey. Well, in yesterday's mail I received all of the items I ordered.

Layout-IOE has some of the items that were previously "available" from RFM, but not nearly as many. Hopefully Chris is headed in rebuilding carefully and cautiously in his offerings.

I am in no way shape or form affiliated with Layout-IOE, just a modeler in need of detail parts.

Russ Goodwin
Buford, GA

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk