Green n Cream and looking mean

Started by Badhorse79, April 19, 2014, 09:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badhorse79

About 75% finished finally....! August 27th 2013 was the last time I touched this lockout sat on the work bench sadly staring at me while I worked on tons of other projects ! Had so much dust on it ... it was fuzzy ! So friday I cleaned her up and started to go to town

This was from August

This is now

NSMoWandS

NICE!!! Get that unit up and running and attach 1002 to it! That would be a neat pic! DE Dan

Badhorse79

Would look nice pulling a long coal drag on the ol layout !!! Thinking of ideas for a small diorama to put in a corner ... I miss having a basement

fireball451

Badhorse79

Thanks fireball ! Here ya go Dan about as close the 2 will ge to each other until I get something to showcase them on

NSMoWandS

Thanks BH! Nice set! Your set of green and black SD's would look good sitting next to my set of green and black GP's at yard or terminal. Can't wait for to see the finished Erie Unit! DE Dan

thpbears

Badhorse79

Thanks fellas n... Dan be nice to see the two sets together someday

NSMoWandS

If all else fails... take a pic of them coupled together in front of a plain white background. Then I will just photoshop them into my yard! LOL! DE Dan

E.M. Bell

That 1002 looks sharp man!  Adam needs One of those to go with his SR 1002 model..that would look awesome in a display case. 
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

Kentucky & Indiana Terminal RR

Yes I do! That'd look good with my sw1!
"The engineer in the old high cab his gold watch in his hand, looking at the waterglass and letting down the sand, rolling out on the old main line taking up the slack, gone today so they say but tomorrow he'll be back...."

Badhorse79

Thanks EM .... ever want one done up let me know  ;D

Badhorse79

Did some weathering last night on the loco probably finish it up tonight after I add the warning labels

NSMoWandS

Nice! Almost ready for the races! DE Dan

Badhorse79

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk