Main Menu

New JREB ATCS monitor layout

Started by AD4YJ, January 01, 2014, 04:31:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AD4YJ

Here are some new files for the new year. Place the files in there proper locations after downloading. Import the MDB/MCP information. Load the program and use the supplied INI file and have fun. If you haven't already done so, I suggest you download ATCS Monitor version 4.2.6. You may have to hit stop and play to get both servers to connect.

Paul

JREB.lay goes in Program Files>ATCS Monitor>Layouts
JREB.mdb goes in Program Files>ATCS Monitor>MCPs
JREB.ini goes in Program Files>ATCS Monitor

Paul
Co-Moderator ATCS Board

E.M. Bell

Just updated my ATCS machine with your additions, and it looks great! The additional territory and server up  North will come in handy for a lot of our Cinncy folks...you wont have to swap back and forth between to layouts. 

Thanks for doing this..much appreciated!
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

atsf93

Looks great Paul! Thanks for putting this together!

-Brian

AD4YJ

If we could find a host around Kings Mountain, the layout would really shine....hint hint....

Paul
Paul
Co-Moderator ATCS Board

T. Mahan

Downloaded the files and placed them where they need to go, no luck, I see it grabbing MCP data, then ATCS shuts down.  Using version 4.1.0.0/
T.J. Mahan
Green Cove Springs, FL
www.facebook.com/tjm6515

AD4YJ

Looks like you need to import the mcp information.....not just copy the file to the folder.
Paul

Configure>MCP Information>Import
Paul
Co-Moderator ATCS Board

AD4YJ

After running the new layout for a couple of weeks, I have found a couple of minor errors. Here is a new layout file with the errors fixed.

Paul
Paul
Co-Moderator ATCS Board

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk