This is what happens when you give birth to railfans...

Started by MotoLinz, November 29, 2013, 08:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoLinz

Can't even get the damn Christmas bush home without stopping to appease the kids at the usual train watching spot. Ridiculous. My retirement home better be AMAZING.

Ed Fury

A high hood unit is always a must stop and see sight on a modern class 1 railroad.

dschlegel

I know what you mean! We live a block from the tracks and m daughter can see trains from her bedroom window, but that doesn't stop her from asking me to stop a block from home to watch a train.

I like the car loaded up with the tannenbaum, almost looks like a modern day Griswold Family Truckster!
PA Dan

Ptrainman

That was worth stopping for. Just wait till they get older and take up photography. Then you and you pocket book are really in trouble.

Paul
NS Virginia Division Expert & Railfan
KK4KQX

MotoLinz

They've already commandeered my UT iPad. The video is so shaky that you'll need Dramamine to view it, but they have the general concept.

MotoLinz

I got a Chick-Fil-A breakfast out of this, so I can't complain too much.

NSMoWandS

Quote from: MotoLinz on November 30, 2013, 10:43:55 AM

And an excellent picture! DE Dan

dschlegel

Quote from: MotoLinz on November 30, 2013, 10:43:55 AM

Now this is a great photo!
PA Dan

blacksheep

MotoLinz

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

...oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

:)

Wink638

Cherish those times trainwatching with the kids. I thought I had a trainwatching buddy with my nephew,but he turned 12 and traded trains for Playstation Call of Duty video games.You can't make him see a train now where as this time last year he was a quite knowledgable railfan.

MotoLinz

My list of retirement demands grows longer by the day. I have no idea what they're saying, but thanks for the radio info, Paul!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk