1 (12.5%)
callduckfarm 12T
6 (75%)
callduckfarm 13T
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: December 09, 2013, 12:04:22 PM

JCagle

With the holidays right around the corner it only seems fitting to make the November contest holiday related. This month the theme is a JREB Christmas Card. Submit your best 2 entries for something that would look good as the front shot on a JREB Christmas card. We will make the winner the greeting on the main page for the month of December.

We will take entries til November 30th and begin voting on the first.

All of the normal rules apply. If you have any questions feel free to email or PM me.
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

Matt L

Entry #1: a westbound NS mixed freight (symbol unknown) rumbles westward through a snowy landscape on the Southern Tier Mainline.  Photo taken by me Friday 11/29/2013 in Canisteo, NY.
Got questions? I can help you with the Erie Lackawanna (including predecessors), Lehigh Valley, Delaware & Hudson and the shortlines of upstate NY.

Matt L

Entry #2: Eastbound mixed freight 13T has a mixed bag of power on the Southern Tier Mainline. Photo taken by me Friday 11/29/2013 in Rathbone, NY.
Got questions? I can help you with the Erie Lackawanna (including predecessors), Lehigh Valley, Delaware & Hudson and the shortlines of upstate NY.

NSMoWandS

Nothing says Happy Holidays(HH) than some High Hoods(HH) in Horse Head(HH) paint. Here we see a couple of HHHHHH(I think that is the right number of "H"s) GP38-2's performing switching duties at the very north end of Enola Yard in Harrisburg, PA. while the heavy wet snow keeps coming down. DE Dan

NSMoWandS

After leaving Harrisburg, PA and crossing Rockville Bridge, 23Z doesn't waste any time getting up to track speed at Cove, PA. DE Dan

callduckfarm

12T on a snowy day at Swain, NY.

callduckfarm

JCagle

The poll is up and active until about 12PM Eastern on the 9th.
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

Matt L

Congrats, Mike. Your winning shot is excellent.

dschlegel

Congrats and great shot!
PA Dan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk