Anyone play Run-8?

Started by ARandall70, November 25, 2012, 06:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARandall70

Just wondering if anyone on this board plays the relatively new railroad simulator Run-8?

I owned MSTS when it was released but lost interest over the years as railfanning and modeling became more interesting to me. But i recently downloaded it and WOW! I really like being able to do multilayer with several friends, and since I like to dispatch, I really found a game that fits me.
Anthony Randall
Fuquay-Varina, NC
www.youtube.com/user/ARandall70

chipallen16

landnrailroader

I prefer MSTS, but I have Run-8.  Run-8 has the potential to be an excellent simulator but for the moment there is only the one route and no editor.  A free editor has been promised for late this year.  Meanwhile, I do new routes in MSTS, mainly L&N and Milwaukee Road, Pacific Extension.

J. H. Sullivan (landnrailroader)
Jacksonville

Quote from: ARandall70 on November 25, 2012, 06:18:58 PM
Just wondering if anyone on this board plays the relatively new railroad simulator Run-8?

I owned MSTS when it was released but lost interest over the years as railfanning and modeling became more interesting to me. But i recently downloaded it and WOW! I really like being able to do multilayer with several friends, and since I like to dispatch, I really found a game that fits me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk