Tapatalk on iPod touch

Started by dschlegel, October 31, 2012, 08:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dschlegel

For the past two days I have not been able to view jreb via the tapatalk app. I am assuming it may have something to do with the recent mess here in PA called Sandy(AT&T's network is junk right now). I am having issues both on wifi and on cellular.

I have screenshots of the two errors I receive. What should I do?

E.M. Bell

Did you ever get the app to start working sgain? I am signed in and replying via tspatalk now, and it seems to be working fine on this end.

What type of error did you get?

E.M Bell, KD4JSL
Jreb Mobile Command Center
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

dschlegel

First error is a can not connect to forum, second is a system message saying something about received compressed HTTP request and cannot decompress. I can email screen shots if you like. PM me the email address to send them to.

Thanks!

E.M. Bell

E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

dschlegel

I'm back on with tapatalk. Ended up deleting and reinstalling.

Thanks again for the help!
Dan

E.M. Bell

Glad you where able to get it back up and running. Sometimes what you did is the best thing to do, when it comes to these fancy phones.
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

JCagle

I had had a glitch or 2 after it updates sometimes. I usually just undo the update and then update it again. That will typically help.
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

swinstandley

Whenever I go to JREB on my iPod using Tapatalk, I am now getting an Unknown Error message "It appears the server has some issue with Tapatalk". The message says to "re-enter this forum from Account tab". It is the Account tab where I'm getting the error.  JREB and Tapatalk work fine on my Android version.  My other forums that I access with Tapatalk on my iPod are functioning properly.  Anyone else having a problem or have a solution?

Stew

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk