HELP Wanted! Here is your chance to join the team..

Started by Forum Admin, October 12, 2012, 06:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum Admin

Over the past couple of years, our little place here on the web has grown by leaps and bounds, and the past 6 months has seen the most new members that we have EVER seen, thanks in part to the return of steam and the Heritage program. Jreb has always been a great place to learn and share, and we consistently have some of the best information you will find online, in one place, for the NS. As we grow, the job of running the forum becomes a lot busier, and we are looking for a few new folks to give us a hand.

Our teams of moderators always do a great job, but we have a few holes we would like to fill.  We have a section set for each NS division, and some of those sections stay busy (such as the Central and Piedmont) while others are rather stagnant.  We are looking for a few folks who wold like to step up and give us a hand in filling in those holes, by becoming moderators.

If the area you live in (or the area you railfan in the most) has a "Division Resources" section here on the board, and you would like to give us a hand in getting that area more active, please let us know. A  division moderator should have a good working knowledge of the territory, and be willing to post news items, heads up ect. They also need to be willing to bring new members on board and keep thier section active.

If YOU think you have what it takes, and want to help out, please let us know! And for those of you that may not want to take on such a task, you can always help us out by spreading the word about the forum and getting new members to join us.

There are very few places on the web like we have here, that you can find such a good group of people, great information, and for FREE. If you like what you see here, let others know about us! And, as always, we are always open for new ideas...if there is something you would like to see, let us know....if there is something we can do to make Jreb a better source of information...let us know!!   
The JREB.org team

Ptrainman

NS Virginia Division Expert & Railfan
KK4KQX

E.M. Bell

Drop me a PM and let me know where you would be most useful. We have lots of holes to fill in several of our division boards!
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

billworsham

EM please allow someone to take my place as moderator.  I have a project in mind for JREB.  I have told you about it before and still working on it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk