3 (23.1%)
srman 168
1 (7.7%)
NSMoWandS 264
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: October 15, 2012, 08:48:09 PM

JCagle

The theme for the September contest will be my best railpictures reject.  We will work under the normal rules. Entries will be accepted until September 30. Good luck to all!
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

chipallen16

Yay!

Kinda crappy, but here's NS 172 coming into Cornelia, GA last week at restricted speed, about to tip-toe by the previous day's derailment at Mt. Airy. (Photo shrunk for JREB)

-Chip  :)

JHood4501

I'd never run out of photos for this contest! Here's my entry from just the other day:

NS 974, a Duluth to Toccoa RT Operation Lifesaver special, at the Hall/Banks County Line at MP 568.
Jordan Hood

Whitethorne

Here's mine... NS 821 is pictured working uphill through Shawsville, VA about 20 minutes after sunset.
Samuel Phillips
My photos: www.pbase.com/whitethorne
My videos: www.youtube.com/NS7500

callduckfarm

A couple of my rejects.
Both photo's taken on the Portage Bridge on the NS Southern Tier Line.

13T on the bridge on a Winter morning.

13T with an unusual CP leader.

Mike

ARandall70

Anthony Randall
Fuquay-Varina, NC
www.youtube.com/user/ARandall70

CAGY 2777

Well here's 2 of my tragedies that the all knowing and all seeing IlluminatiPrics.net found unworthy to take up their bandwith. First one is NS 335 at Cordova, AL with a 7 unit set. The last one is NS 21R making a late evening departure from Birmingham, AL.
Proud hater of RailPrics.net & their over inflated ego.

T. Mahan

I'll throw in this pair:

#1 NS 8767 LHF switching intermodal at Simpson Yard in Jacksonville, Florida.  The long crossing arm at right is to protect the CSX diamond in the yard.  Rejection:  Essentially long hood foward & backlit

#2 NS 9905 southbound at High Bridge, KY during September 2011.  Rejection:  Not enough nose light, oversharpened.
T.J. Mahan
Green Cove Springs, FL
www.facebook.com/tjm6515

JtBurKe

Here's my "2 cents worth". See photos for description.

1. PEQ, probably got slapped cause the trailing locomotive light was on and the first few cars were gons :'(   
Clear, Hodges

2. Horizon Unlevel, now I wish I had brought a tripod... 48% sky + 48% water = 4% uneven land.
Lake Running

Matt L

Quote from: JCagle on August 05, 2012, 09:14:53 PM
The theme for the September contest will be my best railpictures reject.  We will work under the normal rules. Entries will be accepted until September 30. Good luck to all!

Question: did you mean September 30th when you posted it? Contests here seem to normally run  for 1 month, so I was wondering if you accidently posted the wrong date or really want the window for submission to be 2 months long.
Got questions? I can help you with the Erie Lackawanna (including predecessors), Lehigh Valley, Delaware & Hudson and the shortlines of upstate NY.

E.M. Bell

I spoke with Jason this morning, and we will take entries in this round until the end of this month, as the title says.
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

Matt L

Got questions? I can help you with the Erie Lackawanna (including predecessors), Lehigh Valley, Delaware & Hudson and the shortlines of upstate NY.

srman

Rejected because of horizonal level. NS 168 lead by the NYC heritage unit at Depauw In. on 8/12/12.

NSMoWandS

Rejected for all the "normal" reasons. Horizon not level, sun wrong side, etc... This is Roadrailer Train 264 headed for Atlanta, GA. The pic was taken at Hiram, GA. Dan

JCagle

Just a few more days to get your entries in.

JCagle

The poll is up and active for 5 days. Good Luck to all.

Matt L

JCagle

Sorry for the late response. I've been out of town and the monitor died on my laptop. Just got the replacement in today.

Congrats to Callduckfarm for the CP Leader shot.

Matt L

Congrats Callduckfarm! You captured the essence of Letchworth with your shot.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk