Merry Christmas from the JREB family (2011 E-card)

Started by E.M. Bell, December 23, 2011, 10:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.M. Bell

Carmon and myself wanted to take a moment to wish everyone at Jreb A Merry Christmas, and hope you are able to spend it with your families and loved ones!.

It has been a great, and busy year for us here with all the good NS stuff going on..The return of Steam, several OCS trips and a ton of other stuff (like getting married), and we have been blessed to have had the company of many from the board while on the road. We hope its been a good year for you as well, and cant wait to see what 2012 has in store.

As always, I want to thank our awesome support staff for keeping this place running as well as it does. Jason and Chris have stayed busy with "The great spam war of 2011", and have worked long and hard to keep the bad people out, and the good one's in. Jason is continuing to upgrade our software, so look for new and exciting changes in the future! All of our mods..Paul (K), Mike, Stew, Paul (and I am sure I have left someone out) have done a great job keeping the boards active and tidy.

Most of all, thanks to all of YOU for participating, posting, and having fun. I think I can safley say that Jreb is just about the largest NS fan site on the web, and probably one of the most "behaved" places as well.

Yall have a great Christmas, and safe new Years, and dont forget all of the hard working folks out there on our favorite RR that may not be home for Christmas..

EB & Carmon.....

E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

JCagle

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with friends and family. We have had a great year here on the boards, and even better days ahead.
I would like to express my thanks to all our staff for working together to make this a great place, and for their patience when I can't immediately jump to working on a problem or an improvement on the tech side because of my travel schedule. I have received a promotion at work that will allow for a lot less time on the road working crazy hours. Another blessing of the past year has been my engagement and upcoming marriage in August. 

Thanks again for everyone's hard work and dedication to the site as well as the great discussion from the membership.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Jreb Mobile powered by Tapatalk.
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk