A few Jreb candids from Chattanooga this past weekend.

Started by E.M. Bell, September 05, 2011, 11:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.M. Bell

I wound up shooting almost 600 frames this weekend in Chattanooga, and it will take me some time to sort through those and get them processed. I went through a few of them this afternoon and worked up some of our gang here...the trains can wait! We cant wait to see all YOUR pics & videos  from the weekend, so feel free to share them all with us.

If anyone wants bigger copies of these, drop me a PM or email and I will send them out to you.

TVRM  Conductor/Engineer Robert Duncan (TheFireman on Jreb) & Carmon at TVRM Grand Junction Sunday evening.

TJ Mahan & Steve Jones (Crescent on Jreb) riding the last 630 mainline of the weekend...you would almost think they where having a good time!

Johnathon Guy, Carmon & Robert Duncan at Tenbridge Thursday afternoon, waiting on the NS F units to cross the river

Caleb Herndon and his son Noah with the NS 4271 at Grand Junction.

Caleb shows Noah what a good engine looks like!

Last but not least, what turned out to be our "official" honeymoon photo...with the 4610. You just cant go wrong with that! 

E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

thpbears

My wife and 7 year old (Trainmasters) and me took a couple hundred photos to. I was looking at them and thought dang are we the only ones that go wild with a camara. This makes me feel normal. I will try to get a few of the best ones we took on here this weekend.

E.M. Bell

Here are a few more...I will get around to processing some pics of the 630 before long....I think I wound up shooting more people pics. A few more odd's and ends with our members..

Larry and Robert getting chummy at Grand Junction

Johnathon Guy & 4 other folks on what had to be the most used photo location of the weekend...Coffee's cliff

A slightly different version of the group pic from Tenbridge Saturday evening..Terry looks like he just swallowed a bug

NS engineer Bob Saxton guides the 630 through the puzzle switch at CT tower as Casey Thomason gives us a wave.

E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

MotoLinz

Great pictures!

Funny to register here and already recognize some folks from this past weekend's festivities. I recognize you and your wife from the Poplar crossing in Alcoa. My husband and I were in the blue Volvo with the two pesky kids when y'all pulled up. We were over the moon to see some more official-looking people because it confirmed that we were actually in the right place.  ;D

E.M. Bell

Welcome to Jreb Lindsay, and NOW I remember you from that little wide spot in the road near Alcoa on Sunday!

Glad to have you with us, and dont be afraid to ask any questions you want. I hate to tell you this, but if your kids obsession with trains is already this "bad" at such a young age, it will probably only get worse, but that's not a bad thing at all. Most all of us got a start at a young age, and there are a lot worse things to be doing than watching trains...that's for sure.

Carmon and myself will be back in Knoxville tomorrow and Sunday at the KXHR...I havnt spent this much time in that area since I worked down there.. Oh, and my wife says hey!
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk